31| Can and Could

00:00:00:00 Stop Watch
Unit 3i|Use of Can and Could

Use the Correct form of the Verb

Instructions: Complete each sentence with shall and will (2) Future Tense.

  1. He to cinema this evening. I have seen his ticket. (go)(possibility)
  2. I speak English fluently.(present)
  3. She play the guitar beautifully.(play possibility)
  4. We finish the project by tomorrow.(suggestion)
  5. You can me anytime for help.(call/called)
  6. They swim very fast.(ability)
  7. I could the mountains from my window. (see/saw) (past ability)
  8. She have been a great singer if she practiced more. (past possibility)
  9. We could finished the project earlier if we had more resources. (have/has) (past possibility)
  10. You try calling me later, I might be free. (suggestion)
  11. They win the game if they played well. (possibility)
  12. I can understand French, but I speak it fluently.(no possibility)
  13. She run very fast, but she cannot swim.(ability)
  14. We can a break whenever we want. (take/takes )(suggestion)
  15. You choose any book you like from the shelf.(ability in past)
  16. They help us with the project if we them.(ask/past possibility)
  17. I could the music from downstairs. you? (hear/heard) (past ability)
  18. She have been a doctor if she studied medicine. (past possibility)
  19. We could gone to the beach if the weather was good. (had/have) (past possibility)
  20. You try a different approach to solve the problem. (suggestion)
  21. They could a prize if they entered the contest. (win/won) (possibility)
  22. Are you going for this evening? It is very pleasant.Yes I go shopping. (shop/shopping/possibility)
  23. I speak French fluently.(ability)
  24. She can the piano beautifully.(play/ability)
  25. We finish the project by tomorrow. Present possibilty)
  26. You call me anytime for help. I help you. (present possibilty
  27. They can very fast.(running possibility
  28. I see the mountains from my window yesterday. (past ability)
  29. She have been a great singer if she practiced more. (past possibility)
  30. We could finished the project earlier if we more resources. (past possibility)
  31. You could me later, I might be free. (suggestion)
  32. They win the game if they played well. (possibility)
  33. I can understand Spanish, but I speak it fluently.(with no ability)
  34. She can run very fast, but she swim.(with no ability)
  35. We can a break whenever we want.(take/have/permission)
  36. You choose any book you from the shelf.(permission)
  37. They help us with the project if we them.(ask/present facility)
  38. I could hear the music from downstairs, but I see the band. (past inability)
  39. She could have a doctor if she studied medicine thoroughly. (go/past possibility)
  40. We could have to the beach if the weather was so pleasant. (past possibility)
  41. You try a different approach to solve the problem. (suggestion)
  42. They could a prize if they entered the contest. (win/possibility)
  43. You speak French fluently, (not) but you speak English fluently (ability)
  44. She can the songs beautifully. you? (singing ability)
  45. We complete the project by tomorrow. (future possibilty)
  46. They call you anytime for your help.(present possibilty)
  47. They can drive very fast but you dirve fast. (not possibility)
  48. We see the problem with debate yesterday. (past inability)
  49. She have been a great artist if she worked hard. (past possibility)
  50. We could finished the project earlier if we had more workers. (past possibility)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic English Grammar Lessons

Conditional Sentences Test No 1