Unit 27| I am going to ...
00:00:00:00
Stop Watch
Unit 27|I am going to ...
Use the Correct form of the Verb
Instructions: Complete each sentence by going to - Future Tense.
- I am some books and notebooks tomorrow. (buy)
- Sara is her car tomorrow.(sell)
- I not breakfast this morning. I am not hungry. (have)
- What you to this party tonight? (wear)
- Your hands are dirty. Yes, I (know) I am to wash them. (wash)
- you John to your party tonight? (invite)
- I am tennis with Julia tomorrow. (play)
- He is play chess with Julia this eveing.(play)
- Normally I work at 7 o'clock, so I very early in the morning.(start/get up)
- What games you when you were a child?(play)
- She out most of the evenings but now she is not out.(be/go)
- She football daily, she does not it regularly. (play/play)
- What are you to wear the party tonight. It a party tonight. (go/be) (
- I do not to go home by bus. I am to have a taxi. (want/go)
- John to London next week. He is going his new job.(go/start)
- I am hungry I going something. (am/eat)
- It is birthday of Saroon. We to have a fun tonight. (go/have)
- Sue that he is very tird . She is bed earlier tonight.(say/go)
- There is a good film on TV this evening. We are all it tonight.(go/watch)
- What is Rachel to do the job? He is going an engineer when she leaves the school.(go/become)
- I am going some books this evening. I want to them.(buy/read)
- I am not going this morning. I not hungry.(have/be)
- Are you going to John to your party? Is he to join? (invite)
- I am going to the concert tonight. It is going a great fun. (attend/be)
- She is her project by tomorrow.(finish)
- They are going to a new apartment next month. They have recently it. (move/buy)
- He is going to his own business soon. He to do his person business.(start)
- We are going to to Europe next summer. It is to be a great fun. (travel/go)
- Ophelia is going to Mark for coffee later. Is she going to be ? (meet/engage)
- The company is going a new product this month.(launch)
- Mark is going to take a from work to on his health.(break/focus)
- The weather is going to and warm all weekend.We are going to it. (sunny/enjoy)
- Vicky is going Ophelia with a gift on her birthday. She is going to him. (surprise/marry)

Comments