Unit 8| I an doing and I do (Present Continuous and Simple)

00:00:00:00 Stop Watch
Unit 8 |I don't ... (Present Simple Negative

Use the Correct form of the Verb

Instructions: Complete each sentencse with singular or plural verb.

  1. Tinna is a shower at the moment. (have/having)
  2. Take an unmberal with you. It is now. (rain/raining)
  3. You can turn off the TV. I am not it now. (watch/watching)
  4. Why are you under the table? What are you there? (do/doing)
  5. I every day from 9 am to 6 pm. (work/working)
  6. John is a shower every morning (has/have)
  7. It a lot in summer here in Pakistan. (rain/raining)
  8. I do not televsion very often. (watch/watching)
  9. What do you usually do at the weekend? I to watch a movie this weekend. (do/going)
  10. I am tired I to go home. (want/wanting)
  11. Do you that girl? But I do not remember her name. (know/knowing)
  12. I do not What do you mean? (understand/understanding)
  13. Does he photographs? Yes he does.(take)
  14. What is he doing? He is a bath at present (have)
  15. Is he driving a bus? Yes, he is a bus at present (drive)
  16. Excuse me, do you English? (speak)
  17. "Where is Ann?" I know. (do not/don't)
  18. "What's funny? Why are you at present ? (laugh)
  19. "What does your sister ? She is a dentist. (do)
  20. It is raining and I do not to go out in the rain. (want)
  21. Where do you from?(come)
  22. How much does it to phone to Canada? (cost)
  23. George is a good player but he does not very often. (play)
  24. Where do you to go? It is too late. (want)
  25. Excuse me, Do you know the way to the post office. Sorry, I know. (don't/do not)
  26. "Where is John?" He is a shower now. (have)
  27. He watch television very often. (do not/does not/doesn't)
  28. Listen! somebody is . (sing)
  29. Sundas is tired she to go home now. (want)
  30. How often do you a news papaer? (read)
  31. "Excuse me." You are in place. "Oh, sorry."(sit)
  32. I am sorry. I do not understand. Can you more slowly? (speak)
  33. It is very late. I am home now. (go)
  34. What time does your father in the evening? (work)
  35. You can turn off the radio. I am not to it. (listening)
  36. "Where is Paul/" He is in the kitchen, I think he is something. (cook))
  37. Martic does not drive to work. He usually to office. (walk)
  38. Sue does not like coffee. She tea to coffee usually. (prefer)
  39. Why are idle here? Do something good. (sit)
  40. Where is Tome working? He is to be late. (going)
  41. What do you usually do in the evening? I tennis in the evening. (play)
  42. It is nice weather today. I think we should go for and have some fun. (out)
  43. We are for the bus to come. (wait)
  44. John is a good painter. He is a beautiful picture at present. (paint)
  45. We do not novels very often. (read)
  46. All the children are to school now. (walk)
  47. Do you want to to Muree? No, I do not have much time. (go)
  48. I do not my wallat. (find)
  49. He is a good salary (get)
  50. Martin is a good singer. He is piano. (play)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic English Grammar Lessons

Conditional Sentences Test No 1