Unit 7 | Do you ... ? (Simple Present Questions)

00:00:00:00 Stop Watch
Unit 7 |I don't ... (Present Simple Negative

Use the Correct form of the Verb

Instructions: Complete each sentencse with singular or plural verb.

  1. Do you like the piano? (play/playing)
  2. Does Jane the piano very well? (play/plays)
  3. Do they my phone no? (know/knows)
  4. Do they very hard? (work)
  5. Does Pual a bath every day? (have)
  6. it finish in time? (Does/do)
  7. you finish your work in ? (Does/Do)
  8. Bill and Rose like classical music? (Do/Does)
  9. she like classical music? (Does/Do)
  10. I like classical music? (Does/Do)
  11. I don't TV very often. (watch)
  12. I don't to theater. (go)
  13. I don't often my bicycle. (ride)
  14. I don't often in the restuarant. (eat)
  15. Do I not by bus? (travel).
  16. Do I not the newspaper daily? (read)
  17. Does Paul a car? (have).
  18. Do they not to the cinema very often? (go)
  19. Does Amenda a ring? (wear)
  20. Does he not anything about politics? (know)
  21. it cost much to stay here? (Does/Do)
  22. I often meet you? (Does/Do)
  23. Sara speak four languages? (Does/Do)
  24. you like your job? (Does/Do)
  25. he take coffee daily? (Does/Do)
  26. Where does Sara for shopping ? (go)
  27. What does Jim like usually? (ride)
  28. What do you in the evening? (do)
  29. Where does Linda ? (work)
  30. Where does your friend ? (live)
  31. Where do you want in the city? (live)
  32. Does she early in the morning? (get up)
  33. Do you TV very often? (watch)
  34. Do you to play football? (want)?
  35. Does it rain very often? (rain)
  36. Does Gerry and Linda not each other? (like)
  37. Do Jim and Maria not swimming? (like)
  38. Does your car much peterol? (use)
  39. Does he not to bed early? (go)
  40. Do you want to cinema very often? (go)
  41. Bill doesn't the newspaper usually. (read)
  42. Paul doesn't usually many letters to his friends. (write)
  43. We don't our time for nothing. (waste)
  44. Does Bill the music much? (enjoy)
  45. Bill doesn't his work earlier (start)
  46. James doesn't usually his task in time (do)
  47. Sara doesn't on Saturday and Sunday. (teach)
  48. Paul usually work on Friday. (doesn't/do not)
  49. She doesn't songs in bathroom. (sing)
  50. He doesn't any work seriously. (take)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic English Grammar Lessons

Conditional Sentences Test No 1