Unit 6 |I do not / he does not (Present Simple Negeative)

00:00:00:00 Stop Watch
Unit 5 |I don't ... (Present Simple Negative

Use the Correct form of the Verb

Instructions: Complete each sentencse with singular or plural verb.

  1. I play the piano very well. (do not/does not)
  2. Jane play the piano very well. (do not/does not)
  3. They know my phone no. (do not/does not)
  4. They work very hard. (do not/does not)
  5. He have bath every day.(do not/does not)
  6. It in time (finish/finishes)
  7. You do the same thing everything (do not/does not)
  8. Bill and Rose do not classical music (like)
  9. I classical music usually. (do not/does not)
  10. I classical music usually. (do not/does not)
  11. I watch TV very often. (do not/does not)
  12. I go to theater. (do not/does not)
  13. I often a bicycle. (ride)
  14. I often eat in the restuarant. (do not/does not).
  15. I do not by bus. (travel).
  16. I buy a newspaper every day but sometimes I do not it. (read).
  17. Paul has a car but he use it very often. (do not/does not).
  18. They do not to the cinema very often. (go).
  19. Amenda is married but she wear a ring. (do not/does not).
  20. I do not much about politics. (know).
  21. It is not an expensive hotle. It cost much to stay here. (do not/does not).
  22. Brain near us but we see him very often. (live-do not/does not).
  23. Margaret four languages. (speak).
  24. I like my job. It is very boring. (do not/does not).
  25. Where is Martin. I am sorry. I don't about him. (know)
  26. Sue is a very quiet person. She talk very much. (do not/does not).
  27. Jim a lot of tea. (drink)
  28. It is not true. I believe it. (do not/does not).
  29. That is very beautiful picture. I it very much. (like).
  30. Mark is a vegetarian. He eat meat. (do not/does not).
  31. I drink coffee but I don't tea. (drink).
  32. She tea but she does not drink coffee. (drink).
  33. You don't very hard. (work).
  34. We don't TV very often. (watch).
  35. The weather is very nice. It rain very often. (do not/does not).
  36. Gerry and Linda don't many people. (drink).
  37. I don't like Fred and Fred like me. (not like).
  38. My car doesn't much peterol (use).
  39. Sometimes he is late but it very often. (do not/does not).
  40. I don't like the car but I like (wash/drive) it.
  41. Sandra Spanish but she doesn't English. (speak).
  42. Bill doesn't his job very well. (do).
  43. Paul doesn't usually his breakfast. (have).
  44. James doesn't usually rice in dinner. (eat).
  45. Jack and Sara are good friends. They never with each other. (quarrel).
  46. Paul doesn't usually his breakfast. (have).
  47. We usally to our uncle on weekends. (visit).
  48. He doesn't money to buy a new hous. (have).
  49. He has a bath every but Paul never to the beach (go/goes).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic English Grammar Lessons

Conditional Sentences Test No 1