Unit 5I do/work/like etc. (Present Simple)

00:00:00:00 Stop Watch
Unit 5 |Simple Present

Use the Correct form of the Verb

Instructions: Complete each sentencse with singular or plural verb.

  1. The baby the poems. (read/reads)
  2. He he is right. (think/thinks)
  3. It in the air. (fly/flies)
  4. John well. (dance/dances)
  5. The child many toys (have/has)
  6. It in time (finish/finishes)
  7. Salma the piano. (play/plays)
  8. They in a very big house in a town. (live)
  9. She a lot of fruit. (eat/eats)
  10. They tennis daily. (play)
  11. He to the cinema a lot generally. (go/goes)
  12. John 8 hours a day.( sleep)
  13. Sara four languages. (speak)
  14. In europe the banks usually at 9:30 in the morning. (open)
  15. The City Museum at 5 o'clock in the evening.(close)
  16. Sara is a teacher. She Mathematics to the young children. (teach)
  17. My job is very interesting. I a lot of different people. (meet)
  18. John his hair twice a week. (wash)
  19. Food is expensive. It a lot of money. (cost)
  20. Shoes are expensive. They a lot of money. (cost)
  21. Water at 100 degree Celsius. (boil)
  22. Sara and I are good friends. I her and she me. (like/like)
  23. She always early in the morning. (arrive)
  24. I often basketball. (play/play)
  25. Sara hard usually. (work)
  26. Sara always nice clothes. (wear)
  27. We always dinner at 8:30 (have)
  28. Mike never television. (watch)
  29. Children usually chocolates. (like)
  30. Joe always parties. (enjoy)
  31. I usually television in the evening. (watch)
  32. I never in bed. (read)
  33. I always at 7 o'clock. (get up)
  34. I usually college by bus. (go to)
  35. I usually fresh juice. (drink)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic English Grammar Lessons

Conditional Sentences Test No 1