Unit 20| I have done and I did

00:00:00:00 Stop Watch
Unit 18 | How long have ...? (Present Perfect)

Use the Correct form of the Verb

Instructions: Complete each sentencse with singular or plural verb.

  1. I my keys yesterday (lose/lost)
  2. What did you last Sunday? (do/did/done)
  3. We did not a holiday last Sunday. (has/have)
  4. you ever to London? (has/have been
  5. We in Glasgow for six years but now I in Singapore. (live/lived)
  6. Has Ann her new job? Yes, she it yesterday. (start/started)
  7. She to work just now. (go/gone)
  8. Hve you your shoes? Yes, I them yesterday (worn/wore)
  9. Have your friends ? Yes, they yesterday. (arrived/arrive)
  10. Have you Ann today? No I have not Ann today (see/seen)
  11. My friend is a writer. He many books (have/has written)
  12. We did not a holiday last year. (have/been/be)
  13. He tennis yesterday afternoon. (play/played)
  14. What time did you to bed last night? (go/went)
  15. Have you ever a famous person? (meet/met )
  16. The weather very fine yesterday. (was not/wasn't)
  17. Linda has her hair just now. (wash/washed)
  18. Brain his hair this morning before breakfast (wash/washed)
  19. Catherine has many countries. She travels a lot. (visit/visited)
  20. Is Alen here? No, she yet. (has not/hasn't come)
  21. Have you the park today? No, I the park yesterday.. (visit/visited)
  22. The teacher has She did come yesterday. (come/came)
  23. They not done any work today. They a lot work yesterday. (did not do/didn't do)
  24. She to school yesterday, but has not to school today. (go/went)
  25. Have you Tom today? No, I him yesterday. (see/seen)
  26. I have my clothes today. There was not light yesterday. (have/has washed)
  27. It yesterday. There weather is pleasant today. (rain/rained)
  28. My brother lives in Canada. He has many places. (has/have visited)
  29. Have you Julia today? No, I her. (have/has not seen)
  30. I Julia at the bus station. She was for her bus. (see/wait/waiting)
  31. Do you Maritin. (know) Yes, but I to him. (have/has never spoken)
  32. I Tom yesterday, but I have him today. (not/see/saw/seen)


Your Feedback:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preposition No. 4 MDCAT

ESL and IELTS

Present Tense -Choose the correct form of the verb