Unit 3| (Present Continuous)

00:00:00:00 Stop Watch
Unit 7 |I don't ... (Present Simple Negative

Use the Correct form of the Verb

Instructions: Complete each sentencse with singular or plural verb.

  1. Kids are to school now. (go/going/goes/to go)
  2. Somebody is at the door. (knock/knocking)
  3. The clouds are in the sky at present. (thunder/thundering)
  4. We often play cricket and now we are to play.. (go)
  5. Jean is hard these days. (work)
  6. It is outside now. Yes, it is. (rain/raining)
  7. Children their homework at the moment. (do)
  8. They tennis and I am watching TV now. (play)
  9. I am going to the Super Mall to some garments. (buy)
  10. They are all to watch a movie tonight. (go)
  11. You are not to me carefully. Pay attention. (listen)
  12. You are a coat. Is it very cold today? (wear)
  13. John and Mike are the boat. (row)
  14. We are for the bus. It's coming. (wait)
  15. Sue after her children very well. (look/looking)
  16. It is outside. I should take my umberalla. (rain)
  17. I am going to in the university? (apply)
  18. You are doing anything. Do you not to do something?. (want)
  19. Look over there. I think somebody is you? (wave)
  20. It is on the moutains. (snow)
  21. Sare to marry this year. (go/going)
  22. They are not on vacation this weekend (go)
  23. We are the night in this hotel tonight. (spend/spending)
  24. You poems. That's very fine. (write/writing)
  25. I the newspaper at present. I am looking for a job. (read)
  26. We are a match tonight on TV. (watch)
  27. It is to rain very soon. (go)
  28. It very fast. Please close the window. (blow)
  29. The train . Please close the door. (move)
  30. The kids kites on the roofs? (fly)


Your Feedback:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preposition No. 4 MDCAT

ESL and IELTS

Present Tense -Choose the correct form of the verb