Unit 2 am-is-are (Questions)

00:00:00:00 Stop Watch
Unit 2 | am-is-are ....(Questions)

Use the Correct form of the Verb

Instructions: Complete each sentencse with singular or plural verb.

  1. What your name? My name is David (is/are/am)
  2. you married? No, I am not married. I'm single. (is/are/am)
  3. How old you? I am 25. (is/are/am)
  4. you a student? Yes, I am (is/are/am)
  5. your mother at home? Yes, she is at home. (is/are/am)
  6. Is your mother a teacher? No, she a teacher. She's a doctor. (is/are/am)
  7. it cold in your room? (is/are/am)
  8. Your shoes are nice. they new? (is/are/am)
  9. I going to the Super Mall to buy some groceries. (is/are/am)
  10. Are you tired? No I quiet fresh. (is/are/am)
  11. What is your father? he a doctor? (is/are/am)
  12. My father a doctor. He works in a private hospital. (is/are/am)
  13. John and Mike good students. They work hard. (is/are/am)
  14. We their neighbours. They live near our home.(is/are/am)
  15. Sue not interested in her job. (is/are/am)
  16. It sunny today. We should go for a picnic. (is/are/am)
  17. I to apply in the university this year. (is/are/am)
  18. You not a good worker. You waste time. (is/are/am)
  19. I think somebody at the door. Please get the door. (is/are/am)
  20. It snowing on the moutains. (is/are/am)
  21. Sara going to marry this year. (is/are/am)
  22. They not going on vacation this weekend (is/are/am)
  23. We spending the night in this hotel tonight. (is/are/am)
  24. You writing good poems. That's very fine. (is/are/am)
  25. I reading the newspaper at present. I am looking for a job. (is/are/am)
  26. We watching a match tonight on TV. (is/are/am)
  27. It about to rain. (is/are/am)
  28. It blowing very fast. Please close the window. (is/are/am)
  29. The train moving. Please close the door. (is/are/am)
  30. The kids flying kites on the roofs? (is/are/am


Your Feedback:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preposition No. 4 MDCAT

ESL and IELTS

Present Tense -Choose the correct form of the verb