Unit 18| How long have ...?
00:00:00:00
Stop Watch
Unit 18 | How long have ...? (Present Perfect)
Use the Correct form of the Verb
Instructions: Complete each sentencse with singular or plural verb.
- They married for five years (has/have been)
- We married for twenty years. (have/has been)
- How long you been married? (has/have)
- How long you her. (has/have/know)
- I her for a long time. (has/have/know)
- How long she in London? (have/has/live)
- She there all her life. (has/have/live)
- How long you your car? (has/have/had)
- I this car since April, 2019. (has/have)
- How long you learning German? (have/been)
- I learning German for two years. (have/been)
- How has he watching TV? (be/been)
- He waching TV sinc 5 PM (has/have/been)
- It raining all day. (has/have been)
- Jill in hospital. She in hospital since Monday.(has/have been)
- I know Sarah. I her for a long time.(has/have known)
- Linda and Frank are married. They married since 1989.(has/have been)
- Brain is ill. He ill for the last five days. (has/have been)
- We live on Scott Road. We there for ten years. (has/have been/live)
- Catherine works in a bank. She in a bank for a five years. (has/have work)
- Alen has a headache. She since she got up this morning. (has/have had)
- I am learning English. I English for six months. (has/have learning)
- She is a teacher. She teaching English for ten years. (has/have learning)
- They live in Canada. They living in Canada since 2010 (has/have been living)
- She works in a school. She teaching there for two years. (has/have teaching)
- You are drivers. you driving for one year? (has/have been)
- Are you busy? Yes I my car for one hour. (have/has been washing)
- It since morning. (has/have raining)
- My brother lives in Canada. He French for two years. (has/have been learning)
- I have beard. I been having my beard since 2011. (have/has been)
- She is at the bus stand. She for the bus for ten minutes. (have/has been waiting)
- The sun is shining. We swimming in the sea. (have/has been)

Comments