UNIT 17| Have you ever been? Present Perfect

Correct Form of the Verb
    Have you ever been to Rome? Yes, I Many times. Have you ever been to Japan. No I to Japan. I have been to Canada but I to Japan. Traveling is an interesting hobby. It helped me know about many different cultures. I to fit in many diverse cultures and traditions. I to numerous countries over the past decade, experiencing a variety of cultures and landscapes. Throughout my journeys, I iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Great Wall of China. I exotic cuisines, such as sushi in Tokyo and paella in Barcelona. Each trip me with unforgettable memories and stories to share. I many fascinating people along the way, forming friendships that beyond my travels. These adventures my life, and I a deeper understanding of the world. I reading books, and over the years, I a diverse library. Recently, I several new authors who my favorites. I three of their novels this month. Additionally, I a local book club, which me to even more genres and titles I might never have explored otherwise. This experience my literary horizons and my appreciation for different styles of writing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preposition No. 4 MDCAT

ESL and IELTS

Present Tense -Choose the correct form of the verb