Unit 14 | I was doing(Past Continuous) & I did (Simple Past)

00:00:00:00 Stop Watch
Unit 14 | I was doing .. I did

Use the Correct form of the Verb

Instructions: Choose the correct option

  1. I work at 9:00 and finished at 9:30. At 2:30 I . (start/started)(work/working)
  2. It when we went out. (rain/raining)
  3. Jenny asleep while she was reading. (fall/fell)
  4. I know exactly, but I was not driving very fast. (do not/don't)
  5. How fast you when the police stopped you? (was/were/drive)
  6. Carol her arm last week. (break/broke)
  7. It happened when she her room. (was/paint)
  8. Anna off the ladder. (fall)
  9. The train at the station yesterday.(arrive)
  10. Yesterday Sue along the road when she met Jim. (walk)
  11. Jim (go) to the station to catch the train and he a bag. (carry)
  12. The dog last night when the thief broke in.(was/bark)
  13. What you when I called last night?(do)
  14. She was cooking meal when I . (call)
  15. Was Jane busy when you to greet her? (go) Yes, she . (study)
  16. What time the milkman in the morning? (arrive)
  17. It came while I breakfast (have)
  18. She to work today. (not/ go)
  19. The police stopped him because he fast.(drive)
  20. She attention to the class. (was not/pay)
  21. your team the football match yesterday?(win)
  22. It yesterday so we did not play. (rain)
  23. I the ball and it broke the window. (kick)
  24. She a lovely dress last night. (wear)
  25. What you at 6am this morning? (do)
  26. I vanilla ice cream last night. (eat)
  27. It when I got up in the morning. (not/ rain)
  28. The baby all night. (cry)
  29. When the phone rang, he . (read)
  30. I the movie last night when the power went out. (watch)
  31. I my teeth before breakfast yesterday. (brush)
  32. The sun brightly in the clear sky when we walked. (shine)
  33. She her favorite song on the radio when the light went off. (listening)
  34. The flowers beautifully in the garden. (bloom)
  35. He his homework before going to bed. (do)
  36. The dog loudly at the mailman. (bark)
  37. The cake delicious at the party. (taste)
  38. The kids happily in the playground. (play)
  39. The door creakily in the wind when the air blew (open)
  40. The teacher patiently with the students. (speak)

    1. Your Feedback:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preposition No. 4 MDCAT

ESL and IELTS

Present Tense -Choose the correct form of the verb