Unit 25| I used to...
00:00:00:00
Stop Watch
Unit 25 | I USED TO...
Use the Correct form of the Verb
Instructions: Complete each sentence by using used to or the present simple.
- I tennis. I stopped playing a few years ago.(play)
- Do you do any sport? Yes, I basketball.(play)
- Have you got a car? No, I one but I sold it.(have)
- George a waiter. Now he's the manager of a hotel.(be)
- Do you go to work by car? Sometimes, but mostly I by train.(go)
- When I was a child I never meat, but I eat it now.(eat)
- Mary loves watching TV. She Tv every morning. (watch)
- We near the airport but we moved to the city center a few year ago.(live)
- Normally I start work at 7 o'clock, so I very early in the morning.(get up)
- What games you when you were a child?(play)
- She out most of the evenings but now she not.(go/do)
- She football daily now she does not it regularly. (play/not play)
- She used to to swimming daily, but now she to the library.(go/goes)
- They in the country, but now they in London.(live/lived)
- He glasses, now he does not them. (wear)
- The building a hotel, but now it is a hall.(be)
- She long hair, now she has cut them short.(have)
- The old library a bustling center of activity. (be)
- My favorite restaurant used to a small family-owned diner.(be)
- I soccer every weekend.(play) Now I like cricket, too. (play/playing/to play)
- Now she in London. Once she in New York. (live/lives)
- We our grandparents every summer. Sometime we did not .(visit)
- He at a coffee shop. (work)
- They my best friends. We really good friends. (be/was/were)
- My brother the guitar in his childhood.(play) Now loves piano. (play/playing/to play)
- Wea pet dog. (have)
- She a lot of books.(read) Now, she only novels. (read/reads)
- I jogging every morning. (go)
- He his bike to school. (ride) He liked (drive/driving)
- We picnics in the park. (have)
- She cookies every Sunday, sometime she back them. (bake/not bake)
- They camping every year.(go) Now they do not much time. (has/have/had)
- He TV every evening.(watch) Now he does not much. (watch)
- I in my journal daily.(write) But I do not have much time now. (get/got)
- When I was child, I used chacholate. (like) Now I cookies now. (like)
- I used a lot of books. (read) But I don not much these days. (read)
- Liza has short hair now.(get/got) But it used very long. (be)
- They used in the same street as we, (live) so we often used to them. (see/saw)
- Ann used a piano but she (have) But she it a few years ago. (sell)
- When I was a child I did not to like tomatoes (use)
- Where did you use before your here? (come)
- I used tennis. These days I golf. (play)
- We usually up early these days. (get)

Comments