Short Spoken Everyday Sentenses
Short-spoken Sentences for everyday language.
"How to learn English?"
"How to speak good English?"
"How to study English?" etc
These are frequently asked questions by people who have a keen interest to speak or learning English basics. I reply to them, just to start reading and writing a bit on simple everyday topics. One day you will learn how to start it.

1. However, I am doing it, let me do.
2. Mind your foot.
3. However, he was, he was better than you.
4. However, he is, let him do
5. However, you are, I like you.
جو بھی میں کر رہا ہوں، مجھے کرنے دو۔
اپنے پاؤں کا خیال رکھیں۔
وجو بھی وہ تھا، وہ آپ سے بہتر تھا.
جو بھی وہ ہے، اسے کرنے دو
جو بھی آپ ہیں، میں آپ کو پسند کرتا ہوں.۔
6. Where is your mind?
7. Mind your respect.
8. Would you mind my smoking?
9. I don't mind walking.
10. Mind your language.
تمہارا دماغ کہاں ہے؟
اپنی عزت کا خیال رکھیں۔
کیا آپ میری سگریٹ نوشی پر اعتراض کریں گے؟
مجھے چلنے میں کوئی اعتراض نہیں ہے۔
اپنی زبان کا خیال رکھیں۔
11. Mind your P's and Q's.
12. I will mind your shop.
13. Would you mind opening the window?
Can you open the window, please?
Can you open the window, please?
14. He touches me good.
15. How do I touch you?
.کا خیال رکھیں Q اور P اپنے
میں آپ کی دکان پر اعتراض کروں گا۔
کیا آپ کھڑکی کھولنے پر اعتراض کریں گے؟
وہ مجھے اچھا لگتا ہے۔
میں تمہیں کیسے لگتا ھوں؟
16. Like a face, like a son.
17. Like mother, like daughter.
18. The likes of you are under my foot.
19.The likes of us cannot be rich.
19.The likes of us cannot be rich.
20. They are used to chatting all the time.
جیسا باپ، ویسا بیٹا۔
جیسی ماں، ویسی بیٹی۔
آپ جیسے لوگ میرے پاوں کے نیچے ہیں۔
ہم جیسے لوگ امیر نہیں ہو سکتے۔
وہ ہر وقت گپ شپ کرنے کے عادی ہیں۔
21. I am used to driving these days.
22. We used to play cricket in school.
23. What is he to you?
24. How do you do?
25. I'm fine, thank you.
Speak out the following sentences frequently:
26. Is she going on Monday?
27. No. She is going on Sunday.
28. Have you heard how John is?
29. May I borrow it now?
30. Send them later.
31. Take your hat off.
32. Take your shoes off.
Try to learn these sentences and translate them more like these sentences. While reading choose some sentences and write them in your diary for daily practice. Still, if you have any suggestions or feedback, please comment.
Thank you so much for reading.
Comments