'Have', 'Has' & 'Had'
Use of ‘Have’

Topic :Use of ‘do, does, did,
will, and shall’ with ‘Have’ only
1. She has a good collection of books.
2 . She does not have a good collection of books.
3. She does not have a good…
4. I do not have a good …
5 . She did not have any information.
6. You will have a piece of good
information.
7. She had any information…
Use any modal verb: can,
could, should, would, may, might, must + have
8. I can have good knowledge.
9. She could have good clothes.
10.
I have done my work.
11.
I could have done that.
12.
I shall have completed my task.
13. If he had invited me, I could have arrived.
Click to attempt Conditional Sentences
‘Would’
1. What would you like to eat? (present
tense)
2. He said that he (will) would
come. (past tense)
3. If you asked me I would tell
you.(second conditional)
Past
Tense
4. I used to play cricket and would
meet each other daily.
5. He used to mix water in the milk and would
sell it in the market.
6. If he did not do that he would
not be arrested.
7. I did write poems.
8. I used to write poems.
1. آپ
کیا کھانا پسند کریں گے؟ (زمانہ حال)
2. اس
نے کہا کہ وہ (آئے گا)۔ (فعل ماضی)
3. اگر
آپ مجھ سے پوچھیں تو میں آپ کو بتاؤں گا۔ (دوسری مشروط)
فعل ماضی
4. میں
کرکٹ کھیلتا تھا اور روزانہ ایک دوسرے سے ملتا تھا۔
5. دودھ
میں پانی ملا کر بازار میں بیچتا تھا۔
6. اگر
اس نے ایسا نہیں کیا تو اسے گرفتار نہیں کیا جائے گا۔
7. میں
نے نظمیں لکھیں۔
8. میں
نظمیں لکھتا تھا۔
Click to learn further
Comments