IELTS- Self-assessment Test 2

Write the Correct form of the Verb to Fill in the Blanks No 1
For Hard Copies - Contact to WhatsApp 0300-9618392


IELTS SERIES TEST NO 2

Verb Correction Worksheet 3

Instructions: Write the correct Form of the Verb.

  1. She's lost her keys. She's for them. (look)
  2. A man stopped me and me for money. (ask)
  3. I can't find my pen. What's to it. (happen)
  4. Does this book to you? (belong)
  5. Did you to Paul about the problem? (talk)
  6. He never about other people. (think)
  7. She's of going to Australia next week. (think)
  8. I never get letters. Nobody to me. (write)
  9. They want to advantage of current circumstances. (take)
  10. I must them before going there. (phone)
  11. Why are you at me like that? (look)
  12. They want to admission to the university.(get)
  13. Do you like reading? It on the book. (depend)
  14. She's a funny movie at present. (watch)
  15. What's happened. Nothing's to me. (happen)
  16. Children are chocolates eagerly. (eat)
  17. She's eggs in the fridge. (laying/laid)
  18. Do you like books? (read/reading)
  19. Mark is thinking of a new car. (buy)
  20. Don't forget to your mother. She's waiting for you. (phone)





Comments

Narjis said…
20/20....🥳☺️💐🌷💞

Popular posts from this blog

Preposition No. 4 MDCAT

ESL and IELTS

Present Tense -Choose the correct form of the verb